DIESEL JET PUMPS
|DIESEL JET PUMPS||PSI||WEIGHT||DIMENSIONS|
|4" X 3" PATTERSON 2-STAGE||200 PSI @ 600GPM|
|6" X 6" PEERLESS 3-STAGE WITH 6' X 20' SUCTION FOOT VALVE||400 PSI @ 1,200 GPM||12,000 LBS||14"L x 47"W x 83"H|
|TURBINE FLOW METER|
|2"||40-400 GPM / 9.5 BPM @ 5,000 PSI MAX|
|4"||100-1,200 GPM / 28.5 BPM @ 2,500 PSI MAX|
|UNIT COMES WITH TURBINE AND ANALYZER (BPM OR GPM SET UPON REQUEST)|
|2 - 1/2" X 50' JETTING HOSE||400 (TITAN)|
|4" X 50' JETTING HOSE||401 (TITAN)|
|T STYLE HAND JETTING NOZZLE|
|6" X 15' SUCTION EXTENSION|
|6" X 20' SUCTION EXTENSION|
All diesel jet pumps include a certified skid mounted with a foot valve and a 20’ suction hose, spark arrestors, ESD, discharge manifold with 2-1/2” discharge (NPT) fittings and certified lifting sling.
BEFORE YOU START THE PUMP:
1. Check motor oil.
2. Check transmission oil.
3. Check gear oil.
4. Check radiator.
5. Check belts.
6. Check fuel.
7. Check fuel when engine is running every 3 to 4 hours.
8. Grease pump every 4 hours.
PEARLESS 6 X6 JET PUMP AIR VENTURI PRIMING PROCEDURES
1. Open the valve from the venturi to the main pump.
2. Open the valve from air supply to the venturi.
3. When water and air are flowing out of the venturi, engage the PTO.
4. Close the valve from the venturi to the pump.
5. Close the air supply valve.
6. Increase engine RPMs and slowly open the discharge valve.
DO NOT TIGHTEN PACKING!!!
WARNING: Jet Pump Flushing and Pigging Procedure. Precautions MUST be taken when pigging and flushing pipelines:
1. A check valve must be installed on the discharge valve in order to prevent back pressure to the pump.
2. By-pass valve on discharge valve must be partially open to prevent overheating of pump.
Failure to observe this warning will result in possible damage to the pump or injury to personnel.
|8" X 10' ALUMINUM|